Samiweng. Daniw. Sarita. Salaysay. Damdamag, Kdpy.

Jan 8, 2017

A Day in a Life: Getting no message is also a message


A Day in a Life:
GETTING NO MESSAGE IS ALSO A MESSAGE
08 Jan 2017

Since the beginning of this year, I received mystery callers. And when I answered them back, no response at all.
I called them, but nobody is answering. So what is this- playing games with me? What the heck?

I remember last year, it was a very busy for my phone. I received a lot of calls. These are coming from unknown senders. Some numbers appeared in my phone, some is unknown, and few are unavailable. But the fact, these numbers are actually mystery to me. So even though like that, I patiently answered them back. But guess what? I heard an unaudible sound from the other phone.
So when I say "hello" to the caller, just like they said "goodbye." Ahh!

2
016 was gone. I've been through a lot of trials. And a lot of phone calls from mystery callers and unknown senders. When 2017 came, I welcomed it with a big bang. Last year was only a memory to me. But a big part of my life, they give me a lot of lessons. This year, what's going on again with these calls? A repeatition of the past? Scammers? Nah!

So those playing games with me, go ahead. I play games with you, too. I've nothing to lose. But don't expect anything from me. I appreciate more if you show me your true identity or let me know your name or address so that we can meet personally, or sit down and talk stories. But by continuing doing this, this is only an act of cowardness. If you have message to me, let me know and not by doing some crazy or mystery calls. Your word is your face. Come on!

After all, I decided that the next time they call me again, I let the bark of the dog answer them.

But at the end of the day I realize, maybe these callers are trying to say something. What do they mean: "Getting no message is also a message...?"

No comments: