Samiweng. Daniw. Sarita. Salaysay. Damdamag, Kdpy.

May 25, 2016

DON'T TAKE IT FOR GRANTED

[photo credit to the owner]

DON'T TAKE IT FOR GRANTED
Words by Rudy Ram. Rumbaoa
Music by Avelino N Bautista
Sung by Vhen Bautista
Arranged by Israel Allen Pascua



[i]
 Everyday I get more afraid
 Of giving my heart away
 Scared of what love will bring
 Nervous to hear the words you'll say

[ii]
 I'm putting my life in your hands
 Now it is all up to you
 I look forward to the places we go
 And the things we'll be put through

[Instrumental]

Bridge:
 I don't want my heart broken
 But I'm still in love with you
 I can't seem to give up
 A woman sent from above
 Don't take it for granted

[iii]
 Because it might not last long
 I have weak thoughts
 And my heart isn't that strong
 So I'm gonna trust you

 Please don't let me down
 For I am giving you a chance
 *To turn my life around


Copyright.Rudy.Ram.Rumbaoa
Published/Released.2015.by Aweng.Records

No comments: